Here we discussed about Pharmacy College. Yes! After 12th grade, B.Pharm is the finest course for you. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) is a degree program in pharmacy education for undergraduates. After completing class 12th (PCM/B), students interested in the medical sector (but not to become doctors) can enroll in this course. Students complete this degree can work as pharmacists after graduation. Pharmacists can work in a variety of businesses linked to pharmaceutical prescription, manufacturing, and distribution. This program lasts for four years.
After 12th grade, B.Pharm is one of the most popular job-oriented courses among scientific students. This course teaches about pharmaceuticals and medications, pharmaceutical engineering, and medicinal chemistry, among other topics. This education leads to several work prospects in the public and private sectors.
Requirements for completion of Pharmacy
Following the completion of a B.Pharm degree, scientific students have a variety of job opportunities. Students can pursue advanced education in Pharmacy, such as a Master of Pharmacy degree (M.Pharm). With the growing demand for Pharma professionals each year, this field is one of the most stable in the medical college.
The curriculum for the B.Pharm program includes biochemical science and health care. The All Pakistan Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and the pharmacy colleges Lahore.
Have both authorized the Pharmacy Courses (PCI).
Courses & Duration
There are numerous job prospects in the world of Pharmacy. Do you want to work pharmacy college Lahore?. You can enroll in one of the numerous courses. These courses could be a diploma, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree. The following is a comprehensive list of Pharmacy-related courses:
- A pharmacy diploma (D.Pharm)
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Master’s Degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Pharmacy Doctorate (Pharm.D)
1. Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm):
The D.Pharm is a three-year foundation course in the discipline of Pharmacy college. This course teaches the fundamentals of the pharmacy college Lahore. It covers all of the topics that are relevant to the discipline of Pharmacy.
2. Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm):
B.Pharm is a pharmacology undergraduate degree programme. This programme lasts for four years. An individual can work as a pharmacist or chemist after completing this course.
3. Master in Pharmacy (M.Pharm):
- The Master of Pharmacy, or M.Pharm, is a postgraduate degree programme in Pharmacy that allows students to work in a company or pursue further education.
- The following some of the best pharmacy colleges in Pakistan that offer undergraduate and graduate programmes:
- Medical Complex of Rashid Latif
- Students who wish to enrol in the B.Pharma programme must meet the following requirements:
- Students must have completed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology to be admitted to the Pharmacy programmes.
- Students must got a minimum of 50% on the qualifying exams.
- Students who have completed a three-year pharmacy diploma (D.Pharm) are also eligible.
Students must complete their 10+2 education and apply for a national or state-level Pharmacy entrance exam to be accepted into the programme. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national entrance exam (GPAT 2021). If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can also apply for state-level exams like TS EAMCET 2021, AP EAMCET 2021, BCECE 2021, WBJEE 2021, etc.
For admission to various graduate and postgraduate pharmacy colleges in Lahore, private and public universities hold a variety of exams. BVP CET 2021, IPU CET 2021, MHT CET 2021, and other well-known university-level exams. Only a few institutions provide direct admission to the Pharmacy college program without the need to take an entrance exam based on 12th-grade grades.
Career and Jobs
- After completing the course, students can pursue a variety of careers in the pharmaceutical field. Students have the option of working in a pharmaceutical company or practicing as a pharmacist. After earning a bachelor’s degree, you can work in government hospitals, private medical shops, and private hospitals/clinics. You can even open your medical practice and store it.
- Students have the option of working in a pharmaceutical company or practicing as a pharmacist. You can work in divisions such as quality control, manufacturing, packing, marketing, and production at a pharmaceutical company.
- You can also work as a Production Manager, Medical Representative, Area Manager, and other pharmaceutical management and marketing positions.
- Students who complete the course will be able to work as:
- Technician specializing in chemicals and drugs
- Biotechnology Industries are a subset of the biotechnology industry.
- Pharmacist Pathological Lab Research & Development Drug Therapist Drug Inspector Hospital Drug Coordinator Health Inspector Pharmacist Pathological Lab Research & Development
- Providing Patients with Prescriptions
- Officer of Science and Research
For more articles visit this site!